Mascot for D

BillWendt jb&h2o at keylargo.come.and.party
Sat Apr 7 01:35:00 PDT 2012

Apparently, then, when you have no substance, the cure is to get a mascot?
Good products "sell" themselves. If D lacks market share after being
introduced 10 years ago, do you REALLY think a cutsie-tootsie graphic is
going to help? Hello.

That said, I would like to know HOW MANY is this group of soldiers fighting
for D's resurrection and saving of the world. Seriously. How many? Also, I
would like to know, in a consolidated way, what the hopes are of those
"soldiers". (I think I may know, even if they don't).

Lastly, I would like to know if there are any developers (or programmers,
and yes, there is a difference) here that have not ever worked with C or
C++.

(Yeah, I tend to be blunt. Deal with it.)

news:siedfnxxjyimkitshezm at forum.dlang.org...