More ddoc complaints

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 18:08:19 PDT 2012

I have a pull request up to remove the big misfeature
of embedded html in ddoc, and it is pending action,
from me, to answer some of Walter's concerns.

But, I was updating the documentation for some of my
code (using std.ddoc and my improveddoc post-processor
to make it prettier and remove Javascript), and
I hit pain.

http://arsdnet.net/web.d/std_dom.html#Form.addValueArray

It is extremely difficult to document a HTML library
when your HTML examples are mis-interpreted as
markup!

Also, ddoc should outdent the code examples:

http://arsdnet.net/web.d/std_cgi.html#Cgi.request

The examples are indented in my source to line up
with the declarations, but this indentation doesn't
make sense in the output!