std.benchmark ready for review. Manager sought after

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Sun Apr 8 09:21:00 PDT 2012

Am Sun, 08 Apr 2012 09:35:14 -0500
schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org>:

> On 4/8/12 3:16 AM, Somedude wrote:
> > Like it. Would it be a good idea to add a column with an average memory
> > used ?
>
> Interesting idea. I saw
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1674652/c-c-memory-usage-api-in-linux-windows
> and it looks like it's not an easy problem. Should we make this part of
> the initial release?
>
> Andrei

Oh please, I use these functions already and with the similarities amongst operating systems they should be somewhere in Phobos! My thought was more in the line of std.procmgmt/std.process though. Since they are process management functions useful for server monitoring as well, not just benchmarking.

--
Marco