std.benchmark ready for review. Manager sought after

Denis Shelomovskij verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:59:54 PDT 2012

Very good but minimum isn't a best guess. Personally I (and there will
be a lot of such maniacs I suppose) will think that this (minimum) time
can be significantly smaller than average time.

So a parameter (probably with a default value) should be added.
Something like enum of flags telling what we want to know. At least
these looks usable: minTime, <some mean time>, maxTime,
standardDeviation, graph (yes, good old ASCII art).

Yes, graph is needed.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij