More mentors needed

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Apr 10 09:28:56 PDT 2012

Hello,

We have been blessed with quite a few strong proposals, actually more
than mentors (unlike last year).

If anyone here is willing to mentor a D project, please let let us know.
We're looking for competent and established community members who are
willing to guide a student through the hoops of a real project.

Mentoring a GSoC project on D is a great way to make a lasting positive
impact on the language. It is hard but rewarding work. Please consider
applying, and ask here any questions you might have.

Thanks,

Andrei