More mentors needed

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Apr 11 18:02:13 PDT 2012

On 4/10/12 4:30 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> But unless there are strong
> objections (doubtful), I'd be willing to put those projects on a summer
> hiatus to mentor a DWT, wxD or Android (or *maybe* even iOS) project for
> gsoc since I'm convinced those *are* more important to D.

Thanks Nick! This is a great offer. The timing is a bit unfortunate
because by the time I sent this last call for arms, student applications
were already closed.

The slot allocation has ended (I'll send results with a separate post)
and we have enough mentors for the projects granted, but definitely
let's start preparing earlier on for project ideas on the likes of
DWT/wxD/Android.

Thanks,

Andrei