Foreach Closures?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Apr 11 23:51:45 PDT 2012

On 2012-04-12 03:12, Ary Manzana wrote:

> Yes. I'm still thinking how could it be done but I have no idea at all
> how to do it. I can't figure out what that API would look like.

Yeah, designing API's are hard. I'm starting to think that a completely
new compiler (or frontend) built for this from the start might be the
best idea anyway. Then we don't care too much about keeping up and just
let it take the time it takes. There are still a big amount of that D is
very stable and pretty straight forward.

We don't need to _start_ with a compile time debugger or mixin
evaluations :)

> I like the idea of a new thread for this discussion. Eventually me or
> someone else should start it. :-P

I think so too. You know, no one is stopping you :)

--
/Jacob Carlborg