Measuring the page generation of the forum

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Thu Apr 12 11:35:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've noticed a couple of times (i.e very rarely, mind you), that
the page generation of the forum had hiccups.
Have other people experienced such hiccups ?
If yes, I wonder if we saw the GC kicking in, or if it was
SQLite's fault (or was it a network latency ?).

Anyhow, the forum seems to me a good opportunity to measure the D
runtime in action on the server side, and in particular the GC.
A few questions :
Is the server regularly restarted or is it running smoothly
without having to be restarted at all ?
Does it measure the time for the page generation ? Would it be
interesting to see at the bottom of the page something like "Page
generated in xxx ms", when I (or other people) come accross those
hiccups, and to collect these data for statistics over a
week/month ?