Language Subsets

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 01:40:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'd like to have more informations about the subsets of D.
My current understanding is that D have at least one subset that is called
SafeD, I m reading that article about it right now:
http://dlang.org/safed.html
I first thought there was only SafeD but in a recent video from Lang.Next
mr Alexandrescu says there are several layers or something similar.
Am I correct?

Also, I would like to find a page on the website that list clearly what is
in each subset. I couldn t find it so far but maybe I m not using the right
words to search.

Thanks

Klaim / Joel Lamotte