std.benchmark ready for review. Manager sought after

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Apr 16 10:58:04 PDT 2012

On Sunday, April 15, 2012 13:41:28 Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-04-15 04:58, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> > There have been quite a few good comments, but no review manager offer.
> > Could someone please take this role?
> >
> > Again, it would be great to get std.benchmark in sooner rather than
> > later because it can be used by subsequent submissions (many of which
> > allege efficiency as a major advantage) to show they improve over the
> > state of the art.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Andrei
>
> As far as I know, there are already several other projects/modules in
> the pipeline before std.benchmark. If we are to review them in the order
> they are submitted.

There are, but none of them are being reviewed at the moment or being pushed
for a review. And there _is_ an argument for std.benchmark being high priority
based on how it could affect future reviews. We should probably start reviewing
_something_ soon though. We haven't had very good momentum on that of late.

- Jonathan M Davis