template+alias as an object's "namespace"

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:17:10 PDT 2012

If you ask me, aesthetics is one of the most important parts of any
programming language.
Any programming language is an intermediate between human language and
machine language.
Quality code generation defines how good the language speaks in machine.
Convenient syntax defines how good the language speaks human.
In this respect, making the language prettier is just as important as
making the code it generates faster.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.