Closed development with Trello?

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:09:23 PDT 2012

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 22:50:30 +0200, Steven Schveighoffer
<schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:44:16 -0400, Brad Anderson <eco at gnuk.net> wrote:

>>> Ah, aha! I made the org public. Thanks for following through.
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> And here is the link: https://trello.com/dlang (searching "dlang" still
>> doesn't pull up anything...not sure what the search is even for).
>
> Cool (about the dlang, that's an easy-to-use link).  I agree, the search
> is largely useless for finding things you don't know about.  But I think
> it does search in boards/cards/orgs you belong to.
>
> There should *definitely* be a way to search for public orgs.
>
> This link should probably be put on dlang.org somewhere...
>
> -Steve

A quite questionable design to not let public boards be searchable..
The Community section of dlang.org has links to github, wiki, forums,
review queue etc.
What about replacing "Review Queue" to link to trello with a new text:
"Development" or "Language and Library Development"?