Cairo Deimos bindings

James Miller james at aatch.net
Thu Apr 26 19:02:21 PDT 2012

On Friday, 27 April 2012 at 01:45:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/26/2012 1:28 AM, James Miller wrote:
>> I am currently writing D bindings for Cairo for submission
>> into Deimos, could
>> somebody please make the repository so I can fork it?
>
> I need:
>
> library file name
cairo (that is it)
> description
Cairo is a 2D graphics library with support for multiple output
devices. Currently supported output targets include the X Window
System (via both Xlib and XCB), Quartz, Win32, image buffers,
PostScript, PDF, and SVG file output. Experimental backends
include OpenGL, BeOS, OS/2, and DirectFB.

Cairo is designed to produce consistent output on all output
media while taking advantage of display hardware acceleration
when available (eg. through the X Render Extension).

(From the web page)
http://www.cairographics.org/