How can D become adopted at my company?

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Fri Apr 27 16:28:08 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 24 April 2012 at 12:50:27 UTC, Eljay wrote:
> ---
>
> And the most important bit of information:  I use vi (Vim).

I think that the type of application where D is proving itself
right now is high performance server applications, and
particularly web servers. D seems completely fit to replace Java
on most server apps, with both better performance and better
memory usage.
The web interface to the newsgroups, as well as the recently
revealed vibe.d web server seem to support this view.

D can handle both batch and real time treatments really well I
think. That is where it can gain a lot of weight in the
enterprise, even before games and scientific applications.