How can D become adopted at my company?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Apr 29 20:25:58 PDT 2012

On 4/29/2012 2:38 AM, Manu wrote:
> I'm interested to know is whether using a new precise GC will guarantee ALL
> unreferenced stuff will be cleaned on any given sweep.

The new hook put into the typeinfo will do precise collection for references
within GC allocated objects. For references that sit on the stack or in static
data, it will still use the current conservative scheme.

Some things will always be imprecise, like if you have a union of a pointer with
an integer, or if you allocate untyped data.