Does D have too many features?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Apr 30 02:15:17 PDT 2012

Jonathan M Davis:

> Honestly, I don't think that you _can_ take much from this
> thread other than

I don't agree, I see some recurring patterns.

People have spent energy and time to write lot of answers in this
thread, some good answer bits too, so I expect such work to not
let be fully wasted. Asking for opinions, receiving lot of them,
and then ignoring them all is not a good way to run a community.

And thank you for your answer, I always appreciate your answers,
but you aren't Walter, that post was for him (and Andrei) to
answer :-)

Bye,
bearophile