Incomprehensible compiler errors

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Wed Aug 1 01:09:52 PDT 2012

On Monday, 30 July 2012 at 16:31:07 UTC, Stuart wrote:

You can't except whole community to take responsibility for
couple people being rude.

Bernard is very helpful and cool guy but he gets high sometimes,
q66 is just q66, he tends to add fuel to the fire ech :)

I can't help you about DFL but I can say about my experience with
GUI development with D.

I wrote couple medium-size GUI applications with D using GtkD.
It scales quite well, and with help of gtk-wimp it gives it
"native" look on windows too. Also with Glide and GTK-Builder its
possible to make RAD, Glide is quite good GUI builder.

Although I need to mentioned that I had no experience with
Windows 8 yet.

Qt or WxWidgets would be best solutions but again, there is more
manpower required to make those boats float. Last time I checked
WxD with minor tweaks worked with wx2.9 (cocoa support :D) and
works completely fine with wx2.8

About IDE thingy, I really love Mono-D, it works great for me and
I can recommend
it to anyone. If you are having problems with it, please report
bug on https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D - Alex is **BLAZING**
fast on fixing stuff, trust me.