json and ddoc

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:27:14 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 1 August 2012 at 17:40:13 UTC, Philippe Sigaud
wrote:
> No no no, I wasn't talking about your app! dpldocs is cool!

Thanks! I think the new version will be even better.
Preview:

http://dpldocs.info/search/search-2?searchTerm=post
http://dpldocs.info/search/search-2?searchTerm=get

I'm now extending the search to be able to look at
the type names from the json and do more inter-linking.
It also shows the brief description, if present, and
will filter out private members for you.

And, of course, it will be able to look at submitted
libraries too.

The little breadcrumbs I intend to make into nice indexes,
giving some nice sorting that most ddoc sites don't currently
do.

Still a ways to go, but I think it will end up really nice.

> I was talking about the json generator in DMD, which, to my
> eyes, does not give enough information yet to be truly useful.

Yea, but it's still better than nothing at least.