DMD 2.060 problems

Alex Rønne Petersen alex at lycus.org
Sat Aug 4 06:24:03 PDT 2012

On 04-08-2012 13:32, Russel Winder wrote:
> I am getting indications that there are a number of very severe
> thread-related breakages in 2.060 at least on Debian Unstable using the
> debs.  Some of my codes that use threads explicitly work fin with 2.059
> but are showing a variety of errors with 2.060. I will put a few bug
> reports in and then revert to 2.059 :-((

Can you give some more details of how things are breaking?

A *lot* of threading and GC related patches were applied in 2.060, and
it's certainly not impossible that some of them have broken something,
but I need more details to get an idea of what's going wrong.

--
Alex Rønne Petersen
alex at lycus.org
http://lycus.org