@property

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:35:47 PDT 2012

OK, I just compiled one of my work apps with the hacked up dmd.

It caught me using properties as functions in a few places, which
I had to fix by removing the parenthesis from some places, and
the @property from a few other places (the functions weren't
really properties, I just marked them as such for the syntax...)

But hey if it compiles this thing with only a few, very minor
changes, I think we're in business. We should be able to close
those gazillion ancient property bugs once and for all, with
minimal code breakage.

I'll push it up to github later tonight for additional review.