@property

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:54:27 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 4 August 2012 at 21:47:44 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> If you can get properties working properly that quickly, that's
> fantastic.

I did just realize I missed something.... but I'm convinced the
problem before is we were going at it at the wrong time, doing
the property rewrites too late, meaning it had to be duplicated a
lot and was hard to check fully.

My approach here is to rewrite the properties almost immediately
into function calls instead of leaving them as just function
references until the last minute.

(And then in a couple places, they need to be turned back into
references so you can look up the setter, but I say better to
only need two special cases than twenty.)