@property

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 15:50:44 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 4 August 2012 at 22:19:17 UTC, Chad J wrote:
> There was a very long discussion on this before that lead me to
> write this:

I'll have to read it... my thing right now works, as far as I can
tell, perfectly on free function properties.

But member properties are different and I haven't gotten them to
work without massive breakage yet. (I forgot all about them until
just an hour ago.) For some reason, rewriting the members breaks
random things like opCall too.

The good is the free function change doesn't actually break
anything... the bad is member properties are the more interesting
ones and if they don't work, this isn't cool....

But it doesn't look like I'll be done with this today after all
:( I still have a lot of stuff I was supposed to be doing today!