@property

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sat Aug 4 20:59:34 PDT 2012

Adam D. Ruppe:

> You have the -property switch for breaking piles of perfectly
> good code while enabling no new functionality.

The -property switch is present since lot of time, and I think
most people that write D2 code compile their libraries with
-property. So I don't think it breaks lot of D2 code today.

> What I'm doing is completely independent of -property: I'm
> making @properties actually work.

I understand. Don't rush things, even if your design takes few
days we are dealing with those problems since years, so few more
days are not a problem.

Bye,
bearophile