@property

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 06:48:59 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 5 August 2012 at 12:18:52 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> BTW, how will this interact with overloaded operators and
> similar more advanced features? Say that I have a getter that
> returns a struct/class which overloads the += operator.

I'm not sure yet... stuff like this is one reason why it didn't
work out right last night. (I have it working in about 90% of
cases, but it is interaction with those last advanced features
that always keep the D bugzilla active.)

With the rewrite right now, it does getter -> opOpAssign ->
setter, which isn't quite right...