@property

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 06:51:33 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 5 August 2012 at 12:14:41 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Doesn't this already work?

Yes, but it is in my test file to make sure it still works,
without any additional pointless function calls.

Right now the basics all work, but member template function that
happen to be getters can break - this is the assertion failure I
saw last night. I think my fix to implicit this calls broke it,
ugh.

And then I need to check the operator overloading.

> Yes. Have a look at this for a workaround:

I saw it, but one step at a time for now...