build Ldc2 for win xp 32 bit Error

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Mon Aug 6 05:50:05 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 5 August 2012 at 16:10:51 UTC, João Matos wrote:
> I think so. I'll be taking a look at this soon, I'm interested
> in getting it to work on Windows. If someone wants to
> collaborate on it, feel free to mail me.

I'd be happy to help if you have any questions regarding the LDC
side of things. As for the actual implementation, I guess I have
to pass, even though I have a pretty good understanding of SEH
right now, because I'm right in the middle of an exam session at
university right now. My plan was to have a look at this in
September or so, but I'll gladly work on ARM support instead.

David