Anyone tried wrapping DMD with Swig?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:28:22 PDT 2012

This is my .i file:
https://gist.github.com/3299941

I've ran:
swig -c++ -Isrc/root -IC:\MinGW\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.1\include
-IC:\MinGW\include -includeall -d -d2 dmd_all.i

C:\MinGW\include\stdlib.h(96) : Error: Syntax error in input(1).

Without using "-includeall" I get a lot of warnings but swig doesn't
generate a single file.

I don't really need the wrapper as I'm just doing this for testing
purposes. I've used my own codegenerator to create a wrapper but I
keep getting out of memory errors when trying to compile the D
wrapper, and I want to know if SWIG-generated code suffers from the
same problem or if I've just ran into a DMD bug.