Which D features to emphasize for academic review article

TJB broughtj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:57:27 PDT 2012

Hello D Users,

The Software Editor for the Journal of Applied Econometrics has
agreed to let me write a review of the D programming language for
econometricians (econometrics is where economic theory and
statistical analysis meet).  I will have only about 6 pages.  I
have an idea of what I am going to write about, but I thought I
would ask here what features are most relevant (in your minds) to
numerical programmers writing codes for statistical inference.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks,

TJB