Is D Language mature for MMORPG Client ?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sat Aug 11 18:44:33 PDT 2012

On 8/11/2012 5:48 AM, Peter Alexander wrote:
> Here's what I perceive to be the most common causes of bugs in things I write:

It's a good list. I know that the kinds of bugs my own code has has changed over
the years, clearly due to experience. I'm just not so plagued with low level
mistakes like I used to be, because I've learned to avoid them. The problems I'm
left with are:

1. incomplete understanding of the problem I'm trying to solve

2. changes in the design breaking the existing code's assumptions

I don't really know what to do about (1). But with (2), I'm thinking that a
design that focuses better on encapsulation and compartmentalization should fare
better, hence my interest in those features of D that facilitate this.