Which D features to emphasize for academic review article

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Sat Aug 11 22:55:30 PDT 2012

Am 12.08.2012 02:43, schrieb F i L:
> Yes, and this is an excellent argument for using NaN as a
> debugging practice in general, but I don't see anything in favor
> of defaulting to NaN. If you don't do some kind of check against
> code, especially with such large data sets, bugs of various kinds
> are going to go unchecked regardless.

is makes absolutely no sense to have different initialization stylel in
debug an release - and according to Andrei example: there are many
situations where slow-debug code isn't capable to reproduce the error in
a human-timespan - especially when working with million, billion
datasets (like i also do...)