Exception programming difficult

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sun Aug 12 05:34:58 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 12 August 2012 at 11:48:23 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Paulo Pinto:
>
>>And when they have them, there are many other issues to take
>>care of.<
>
> This is a bad argument because there are always other issues to
> take care of. Even if a firm buys an artificial intelligence
> able to self-write all the code, I am sure people in that firm
> will keep saying "we have many other issues beside writing
> code!".
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Sure it is, but I've learned that if you live in the Fortune 500
corporation world, it not worth fighting against it.

Actually there are a few talks in InfoQ about this type of issue.

http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Stop-Refactoring
http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Who-Ever-Said-Programs-Were-Supposed-to-be-Pretty

--
Paulo