QtD lisence

ShestakoffVS shestakoffvs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:07:19 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 16 August 2012 at 18:24:51 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Thursday, 16 August 2012 at 16:35:19 UTC, ShestakoffVS wrote:
>> Could you explicitly explain me can i use QtD bindings for
>> commercial project?
>
> I am not a lawyer, but: Yes, you can, under the restriction
> your Qt license mandates. The QtD libraries itself are
> Boost-licensed, it's just the generator executable (and the
> samples) which are GPL due to code carried over from QtJambi.
>
> David

Thanks for your reply, David. But i didn't understand how i can
use qtd for commercial project if i must use qt sources (that i
cant use in commercial project) when i'm building qtd. I think i
can use without payment only qtd binding tehnology not qt
sourses. Sorry about my pedantry. I want to explain why i need
this information. I'm working with opengl within python and C,
and now i need some more performance and i want move to D, but i
need good GUI library. With python i used PySide it's under LGPL
license.