Contribution to the D Programming Language

Aayush Goel aayushgoel92 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:58:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am new to the Open-Source community, and the D programming
language got me interested. I would really love to contribute to
this language. I am a Computer Science Major in my third year,
and I have already done a course in programming languages. I
implemented a simple prolog interpreter in SML for the course and
I've been hooked onto the idea ever since. If only someone could
guide me towards a starting point for contributors to the
community, it would be really awesome.

Thanks,
Aayush.