trait for (ddoc)-comments

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Mon Aug 20 17:47:22 PDT 2012

On 8/20/12 6:41 PM, bearophile wrote:
> David:
>
>> So no official word to it?
>
> Why don't you write here a list of possible applications (use cases) of
> your idea?
>
> I hope Andrei will comment a little. It's a very simple additive change,
> and it looks useful.

Well it should be said there's no commitment, express or implied, from
anyone's part to make timely comments. Also, simplicity of
implementation (alleged or real) has a low priority when it comes to
ranking.

That being said, just like the next guy I can cautiously say "this seems
nice" upon a cursory look. But there are - even when restricting
ourselves to ddoc - features of greater importance, such as adding
unittests automatically to ddoc.

Andrei