[GSOC] New unicode module beta, with Grapheme support!

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Aug 22 14:48:28 PDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 01:31:55AM +0400, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Well, officially the final bell has rung, marking the end of GSOC.
>
> Meaning it's about time to show the project to the community.
> This time around I sadly have some unresolved issues. Part of these
> are my fault, others are well known bugs in phobos/compiler.
>
> Still there is a lot of cool stuff in there that I'd love to tell about:
[...snip list of awesome stuff...]

This is awesome!! Finally, the beginnings of better Unicode support. I'm
busy with other stuff currently, so I'll have to give more detailed
comments later, but from a quick glance over your list, I just have to
say +1, well done!

Doubt is a self-fulfilling prophecy.