Errors compiling DSSS

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Sat Dec 1 14:21:51 PST 2012

On Saturday, 1 December 2012 at 13:19:45 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> The -deps output contains the full path for all source files,
> or is the something I'm missing here?

When I use -deps, I do get full path for everything except for my
own code, which only shows the path relative to where dmd is
being run, so there's no easy way to determine what is a relative
path  and what is a full path.

However, I just had a thought to try using -I./src (specify ./
for local project source folder) and in that case I can at least
determine which paths are relative paths, so maybe I can use that
to replace the ./ with a full path.

BTW, I somehow missed the -od option, and although I'm having
some linker issues to sort out, it seems that it will do exactly
what I want. It may be almost possible to completely do away with
a script, at least for some builds, but is there a way to specify
a final installation folder, or will a script be required for
that?

Thanks for the input, I'm still learning something new about D
every day.

--rt