D plugin for IntelliJ IDEA?

Oliver Plow jeti789 at web.de
Mon Dec 3 02:49:35 PST 2012

Hi,

I noticed that there is still some problem with good IDE support
for D. I used Visual D when I looked at D some months ago. Visual
D is not so bad, but doesn't work with Visual Studio Express and
the full Version of Visual Studio does cost a bit of money...

Just got the idea whether it would make sense to ask the people
at JetBrains whether they would make a plugin for D. IntelliJ
IDEA seems to me to be the IDE with must support for other
languages than Java. The Scala and Groovy plugin to me are the
best ones compared to NetBeans and eclipse. Maybe there is a way
to talking into the jetBrains people about a D plugin. Just an
idea I wanted to drop.

Regards, Oliver