Better forum

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Dec 5 21:46:08 PST 2012

On Thursday, December 06, 2012 14:30:43 Walter Bright wrote:
> > Something like that already exists - the "Help" link.
>
> To me, help implies something different.

Yes. I would generally expect a button or link saying "help" to be for me to
seek help rather than provide it. For instance, it's very common with
applications to have a help menu, and it's for the user to seek help, not for
them to provide it. "Contribute" or "Get the Source Code Here" or something
like that would probably be better.

- Jonathan M Davis