wrapping functions with variadic-parameter wrappers

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:38:07 PST 2012

I know, that variadic templates are safer, but this use case requires that
the parameter types and quantities should be statically unknown. It's all
part of dynamic dispatch that I'm implementing.

For all we know they might interact with C. As far as I read on
dlang.orgit will require tons of ASM to adapt variadic ABI to
non-variadic ABI.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.