Forum usage statistics

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Dec 6 02:17:28 PST 2012

On Thursday, December 06, 2012 20:44:23 Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/6/2012 7:59 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> > Yes, I've used TB for years and never had a problem until I installed it
> > on my new box. I'm stumped.
>
> When I have a problem with TB on one machine and not another, I
> carefully compare the "account settings" for each, because it's usually
> there.

I don't use thunderbird, so I don't know how well it would work, but I
generally try and just copy all of the files associated with my e-mail client
from machine to machine so that I don't have to worry about setting everything
up from scratch every time, and that also tends to avoid issues where one
machine has different settings from another machine.

- Jonathan M Davis