Better forum

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Thu Dec 6 23:26:21 PST 2012

On Thursday, 6 December 2012 at 19:43:15 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> "Rob T" <rob at ucora.com> wrote:
>> Many ISP's have dropped usenet services completely,
>
> Doesn't matter since we use a dedicated server

If memory serves, I need an address to the dedicated server, and
I need to know where in the hierarchy this newsgroups sits.

Maybe there are instructions buried away somewhere, but I didn't
see them.

> Also: http://www.eternal-september.org/

I searched for "programming", "dlang" and a few other terms, but
no luck finding this newsgroup.

At this point, I'm still stuck with the web interface, and I'm
having trouble reading and posting again.

Just got one of these ...

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream
server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/thread/jkwrcdrrwbbxmazoqhkk at forum.dlang.org.

Apache Server at forum.dlang.org Port 80

--rt