dlang.org Library Reference

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Dec 9 18:23:17 PST 2012

On Sunday, December 09, 2012 18:10:42 Ellery Newcomer wrote:
> Is anyone else noticing e.g. std.datetime taking upwards of 30 seconds
> to render the blob of links at the top? It's freakin freezing my entire
> browser.

The link situation definitely needs to be fixed. People keep making noise abouet
it, but nothing has yet actually made it into dmd or d-programming-
language.org to fix it. Also, std.datetime should be split up into sub-modules,
but I don't want to do that until some form of DIPs 15 or 16 is implemented.
That way, no code will break or be be forced to change as a result.

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel/DIPs/DIP15
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel/DIPs/DIP16

But until the link situation is fixed or std.datetime is split up, I'm not
aware of anything that can really be done to fix the problem.

- Jonathan M Davis