http://wiki.dlang.org: it's official

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Dec 10 11:23:58 PST 2012

On Sun, Dec 09, 2012 at 07:47:08PM -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Just talked to Walter and there seems to be no contest that the
> proposed wiki is nicer than the existing one, in addition to having
> quite a few people enthusiastic about it.
>
> It's official - http://wiki.dlang.org is our new wiki home. Let's
> slowly work together on bringing over more interesting content from
> the old wiki. DIPs come to mind (and I hope to increase the role of
> well-defined and well-argued DIPs in the future).
[...]

Yay! I've started contributing already. MediaWiki syntax is familiar and
more comfortable to me, as in a past life I was a wikipedia contributor.

However, I seem to be getting a lot of timeouts this morning... is the
server being overloaded already, or is it just a bad connection from my
office network?

Маленькие детки - маленькие бедки.