Moving towards D2 2.061 (and D1 1.076)

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:03:37 PST 2012

On Monday, 10 December 2012 at 23:47:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> We've debated this feature at length in various threads. It's
> under heavy use by some people. It does not break any existing
> code. I don't see any unresolved issue that should delay its
> incorporation.

We already have some features interacting in a bad way. Feature
must be field tested in various codebase before being integrated
into the main release, so design issue can be fixed without
breaking code (or by having people who's aware that such breakage
will happen because they are using experimental features).