dlang.org Library Reference

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Tue Dec 11 12:54:08 PST 2012

On Monday, 10 December 2012 at 22:33:49 UTC, 1100110 wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 05:16 AM, Mr. Anonymous wrote:
>> On Monday, 10 December 2012 at 02:10:43 UTC, Ellery Newcomer
>> wrote:
>>> Is anyone else noticing e.g. std.datetime taking upwards of
>>> 30 seconds
>>> to render the blob of links at the top? It's freakin freezing
>>> my
>>> entire browser.
>>
>> ddox* on dlang.org, anyone?
>> http://vibed.org/temp/phobos/index.html
>>
>> * https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox
>
> Man, how did I miss that?  I like that.

http://vibed.org/temp/phobos/std/datetime.html

Wow, that's a HUGE improvement to what has been a very difficult
read for std.datetime.

I'd like to bookmark the Vibe Phobos reference page for use as my
library reference. Will it remain there at least until the
official web page reference is improved in a similar or identical
way?

--rt