Next focus: PROCESS

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Thu Dec 13 13:36:17 PST 2012

On Thursday, 13 December 2012 at 18:41:47 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Since each of us may have conflicting ideas about what the
> final process
> should be, let's adopt the convention that if something on the
> page is
> not how you understand things should be, you should discuss on
> the talk
> page before making the change, so that we don't devolve into an
> edit
> war.

I was wondering how we'll resolve conflicts, because not everyone
will agree on everything thats for certain. We don't really have
a voting system in place, and there's no "benevolent dictator"
heading the project unless Andrei has appointed himself for
resolving conflicts, but he's not really participating much at
this point. We're kinda leaderless and left with no mechanism for
making the inevitable hard decisions that we'll have to make if
this effort is to move ahead.

Any ideas?

--rt