Moving towards D2 2.061 (and D1 1.076)

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:44:30 PST 2012

On Thursday, 13 December 2012 at 21:37:07 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> On 12/13/2012 12:46 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 2012-12-13 18:27, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>>
>>> I am confused at this commit also.
>>
>> Walter argues that people are already using it so it can't
>> just be removed. I
>> say, they're using an unreleased version of DMD, this is to be
>> expected.
>>

> They have a large code base, and are using it heavily.

This was an unreleased feature. It was supposed to change and
people using it must have known that.

You are engaging the whole community into something you dropped
here by surprise and then claiming that some people uses. We
don't even know who they are ! How can we support your point ?