Moving towards D2 2.061 (and D1 1.076)

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Sat Dec 15 08:24:14 PST 2012

On Friday, 14 December 2012 at 00:42:58 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/13/2012 4:17 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:

> Like any major user of a language, they want confidence in our
> full support of them. Asking them to use a patched or branch
> version of the compiler does not inspire confidence.

Maybe, but not having a full development process is NOT how you
inspire confidence, quite the contrary. And in all fairness, they
are a bit crazy to rely on features that are still considered
experimental by the community. You should probably tell them to
rely on proven features instead. That is by far the best way for
them to succeed.