Compilation strategy

jerro a at a.com
Sat Dec 15 10:24:48 PST 2012

On Saturday, 15 December 2012 at 17:31:19 UTC, RenatoUtsch wrote:
> On Saturday, 15 December 2012 at 17:05:59 UTC, Peter Alexander
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 15 December 2012 at 16:55:39 UTC, Russel Winder
>> wrote:
>>> A quick straw poll.  Do people prefer to have all sources
>>> compiled in a
>>> single compiler call, or (more like C++) separate compilation
>>> of each
>>> object followed by a link call.
>>
>> Single compiler call is easier for small projects, but I worry
>> about compile times for larger projects...
>
> Yes, I'm writing a build system for D (that will be pretty damn
> good, I think, it has some interesting new concepts)

I took a look at your github project, there isn't any code yet,
but I like the concept. I was actually planing to do something
similar, but since you are already doing it, I think my time
would be better spent contributing to your project. Will there be
some publicly available code in the near future?