Compilation strategy

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:08:13 PST 2012

On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 07:56:26 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Monday, December 17, 2012 08:39:56 deadalnix wrote:
>> On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 07:27:49 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>>
>> wrote:

>> > Java is used quite heavily by companies.
>>
>> No it isn't, because they are afraid of bytecode decoders like
>> jad or JD.
>
> There may very well be companies which avoid it because of
> that, but I don't
> see how you can possibly think that Java isn't used heavily in
> the corporate
> world, since it is.

OK, before I'll drive you crazy, I know that (and I
professionally wrote quite a lot of java myself). Java is one of
the most used language in companies.

But it seems that explaining it the forward classic way do not
work, so I try another strategy : maintain the opposite point and
let people notice how dumb it is.

I hope the point is made by now.